Home Buying Made Simple
Making it EasyTo Buy Your New Home
Buying your new home can be a daunting task. To address this, we have developed an exclusive, in-depth manual that employs a practical step-by-step approach to educating buyers and is the culmination of years of real estate experience.
Our complete home buyers guide provides our clients with practical knowledge, resources and a systematic approach to navigating the home buying or building process.
Our exclusive manual is 104 pages of comprehensive information, resources, and examples relating to the home buying process, from mortgages, structural information, property searches, purchasing options, special considerations, usable contracts, and forms, to closing preparation.
1) Mortgage Pre-Qualification
3) Make Purchase Offer
Closing The Sale
5) Acceptance of Purchase Offer
6) Satisfaction of Contingencies
- Home Inspection
- Attorney Approval
- Mortgage Application & Commitment
7) Final Walk Through
- Make sure you verify the condition of the home is what was agree upon
- Make sure all repairs if any, have been taken care of
- Make sure all terms of your contract have met met
- Bring a Photo I.D.
- Thorough review of Final Purchase/Sales Contract
- Allocate plenty of time to sign lots of paperwork
- Don't worry, we will be right there with you
We have one goal:
to get you the best price and terms for your home as quickly and smoothly as possible.